There is an inherent risk to any investment. But selling as soon as you see red won’t increase your clients’ gains.
In this episode, Matt Ackermann is joined by Aaron Klein, co-founder, and CEO of Riskalyze. Aaron discusses how financial advisors deal with investment risk and the impact it has on their clients. He reveals how many advisors discovered the benefits of tools such as Riskalyze during COVID and what it means for the future of investments.
- The role of relationships between clients, advisors, and other advisors
- How Riskalyze transforms fearful investors into long term planners
- How the financial industry has grown in terms of investment risk
- The discovery of new tools for investors during COVID
- And more!
Connect With Aaron Klein:
Connect With Matt Ackermann:
- Integrated Partners : https://integrated-partners.com/
- LinkedIn: Matt Ackermann :https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-ackermann b21a0515/
- LinkedIn: Integrated Partners : https://www.linkedin.com/company/integrated partners/
- Twitter: Integrated Partners : https://twitter.com/Integrated4FAs
About Our Guest:
Aaron Klein is co-founder and CEO at Riskalyze, the company that invented the Risk Number® and empowers anyone to become a fearless investor. The company is headquartered in Auburn, California and serves thousands of financial advisors.
Content in this material is for general information only and not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Integrated Partners, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
Aaron Klein, co-founder and CEO at Riskalyze is a separate entity and not affiliated with Integrated Partners and LPL Financial.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed