Several decades ago retirement planning was as simple as signing up for your company’s pension plan. Now, less than 70% of people have access.
In this episode, Matt Ackermann is joined by Jason Grantz, a recent addition to Integrated Partners. Jason clarifies several myths and misconceptions surrounding retirement planning and discusses how modern retirement planning has evolved as company’s reduce the number of people with access to a workplace retirement savings plan.
- The challenges of modern day retirement plans
- The importance of savings rates within your retirement plan
- How the government and employers are working towards increased retirement coverage
- The popularization of automated retirement savings plans
- And more
Connect With Matt Ackermann:
- Integrated Partners
- LinkedIn: Matt Ackermann
- LinkedIn: Integrated Partners
- Twitter: Integrated Partners
Content in this material is for general information only and not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Integrated Partners, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
Investment advice offered through Integrated Partners, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed